Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blizzard blog!!

So after yesterday and all the rain and mix we got, I thought the storm would be a dud!! Little did I know that when I woke up today there would be 30 inches on the ground!!! Um, all I have to say is YAY for living in this apartment! I didn't have to shovel a thing! I did though wanna offer the guys who did a coffee!! But they were too focused on their task and since I was still in my pj's and looking "morning ugly" I didn't !!! Instead I cleared out my DVR and caught up on all my shows, cleaned up a bit, dicked around on my iPad playing games (where I discovered Kerri and I are the only two who still play Song Pop!...c'mon people!!!) and DRUMROLL PLEASE.....I COOKED!!!!!! Which I discovered, I really HATE!! Don't get me wrong, my meal was actually pretty good, and I totally made it up!!! But I really don't like it....touching raw chicken, cutting off all the fat, which I feel leaves me with nothing in the end and the clean up...I hate that most of all!!! But I also feel like after all the prep and cooking, by the time I eat the meal, I'm over it!!! Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow when I eat my leftovers!!
What I did not do today was laundry. This would have been the perfect day to stay in and do some but I ran out of detergent! I meant to get it during my pre-storm shopping trip, but Iforgot and wasn't home again til after the storm hit, so I never got it.  Oh well...thank God for 365 pairs of panties!! I'm all good!!!
Since dinner I've been drinking wine and watching the Hallmark Channel...so needless to say , I am looking fabulous. I am hearing GUS and his lady friend upstairs watching some movie on the octave of 100. I kinda wanna knock on his door and ask them what it is....but since I showered and did not put make-up on (thus still looking "morning ugly") I won't do that!! Instead I think I'll get a movie On Demand! Normally I would feel like a loser being home watching movies and drinking by myself on a Saturday night, but since I got a "red alert" phone call from the town supervisor telling me to stay in and stay off the roads, I'm going to comply!! Lol
Hope everyone made out ok in this!! On a positive note...only 131 days til SUMMER!! Woo Hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!