Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Style Me Challenge!

So I'm really into challenges these days!!  I'm doing great with the Instagram photo challenge with Erika and Andrea, and the 40 Bags in 40 Days, Lenten Challenge with Mel at the Larson Lingo!  I've decided to add another challenge to my list!  I am joining Spring Style Me Challenge with Alison at Get Your Pretty On!  I found Alison's blog on a whim...right around Thanksgiving...and have been following her ever since. (And she follows me on Twitter...woohoo!  Thanks Alison!) She is a true fashion blogger, with a similar style to my own...which, after contemplating for a few days,  helped me make the decision to join the challenge.  I am really glad I did.

Sign Up Here!

I signed up for the challenge on Alison's site and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a spring "shopping list" that will have items on it that we'll need for the three weeks. I kind of can't wait to get the shopping list because I wanna see what I already have and what I still need!  I'm not going to lie...I think I might already have many of the essentials on the list, and that's gonna make me feel pretty COOL!!  Ha, Ha!
Everyday Alison's going to post an outfit for the challenge participants to wear and style.  There is also a private Facebook page for all participants!  And it's already getting so much traffic.  Everyone is excited! I think it will be pretty neat to see what people come up with.  Look for me to post on the blog throughout the challenge.  I am excited too, because one of the weeks, I'll be home on Easter Break, so I'll get to wear those outfits that day!  The other days, I might just have to wear the challenge tops until I get home from work!  But...who's up for going out those nights?   :)
Wanna join the challenge too? Click the link above or on the sidebar of the blog and get started!  You don't have to be a blogger to join!  You can  even enter to win a $500 J.Jill Gift Card!  You guys know me and giveaways!!  One Day will be my LUCKY DAY...I can feel it!!

Here's to fun fun couple of weeks ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!