Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday's 5!

Just a few of the things that made this week pretty FABULOUS!!!

ONE
THIS...
 ENOUGH.SAID!!  

TWO
My blog hit a milestone on Tuesday...10, 000 views!!  Pretty cool!
I blogged about it {here}


THREE
A Sunday spent in maxis
My sister and I are doing the Summer Style Me Challenge with Alison at Get Your Pretty On.  So on Sunday when I headed over to her pool...we were looking pretty similar!  HA!  See how I've been styling the rest of the outfits during the challenge {here}


FOUR
Have you seen THESE?!?!
  They just might be the best things EVER!  These are super hard to find apparently, but my friend Di found them and bought them for me!! She's the BEST!!  She gave them to me on Monday...they might be gone already! :)  Seriously...they are my new favorite thing!  And unfortunately, they're only Limited!!  Booo!!


FIVE
Cousin Time
A little late to the link-ups today because I've had no time to blog!  It's been a fun few days...well hours...with my cousin who came for a super short visit to New York from North Carolina.  She was here to pick up her grandpa so he could travel back with her.  Always lots of fun and laughs when we're together!


Have a great weekend!
Katie


Linking up today with Lauren at Style Elixir for Friday's Fab Favorites, Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I don't have those oreos in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from #H54F. Those Oreos are AMAZING! I had already went through 2 packs of them.lol I was glad to find something to replaced the marshmallow treat ones that disappeared off shelves.

    Tif from Bright on a Budget
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!