Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Favorite Things Party!

Linking up with Erika and Andrea for their Favorite Things Party!  I love this link-up because it's where I can share my fave things on the cheap...under $10!

And do I have a favorite thing for you people!!!!!  I just heard about these last week and they were one of my Friday 5's but I just love them so much I thought they needed their own post!!  And I just had to share them with you!!!

I give you...
Have you tried these?!?!

A friend surprised me with these at work last Monday!!  I had NEVER seen them!  But she knew Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my absolute faves, so she bought them!! (She is just the BEST!!)  They were so good!!  And I say were because sadly...they are already gone! THEY WERE THAT GOOD!!

I should be worried about the fact that it's the summer and swimsuit season and I ate a whole package of oreos in the span of three days (give or take the five or 6 I managed to share), but I'm not!!!!!!!!!!!

After I decided to put them on the blog Friday,  wouldn't you know on Saturday afternoon I received this text from my sister:
She's a fellow peanut butter/Reese's fan too and she couldn't resist!  

Don't resist!  If you are like my sister and I, and love Peanut Butter, give into the temptation and just go ahead and buy them!!  Because they're only here for a limited time!!  Booooo

I am seriously considering writing to the company and telling them they need to make these a permanent fixture on store shelves!!  LOL

Can't wait to see what everyone else has linked up!  Hope you're all having a great summer!!

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!