Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What I Wore...The Styling My BOOT Edition

Well if you read my Friday post, you know that for the past week I've had this silly thing on my foot!
It is not cute!!!!  And very difficult to style!  But for the last few days I've tried...and these are the looks I've come up with!



This was day one!  Way dressed down for work, but considering once I made my way up the stairs at 7:15, I didn't come down again til 3:45, and I saw no one but my kiddos so I guess it was ok!  Lonely...but ok! HA!

shirt/leggings/scarf (similar)


 Day two I paired this tank I scored at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale with a cardi from Piper Street!  My Hue leggings made a return appearance!


It was a rainy Saturday where I lived so I was able to wear my Hunters!  Woo Hoo...


The weather here Sunday was perfect!!!  It was a BLARDIGAN kinda day!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!


Back to work Monday! It was pretty chilly, so I paired this outfit with my navy military jacket.


Tuesday I dressed up a bit more!  HA!  I got this dress a few months ago from LOFT  on sale and find myself wearing it a lot in this transition weather!
I have a few more days in the boot, but I can tell you this!  I'm pretty much OVER my leggings and black boots!!  Can't wait to have other shoes in my rotation.  And I'll be wearing a lot more than leggings come Monday when the Fall Challenge with Alison at Get Your Pretty On begins!   Once again I'll be documenting how I style each days looks!  So come on back next week!


Have a great week...have fun and look fabulous!!
Katie

LIKE The Mishaps and Mayhem of a Solitary Life on FACEBOOK!


Linking up today:
Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
Sarah at Tucker up 

13 comments:

  1. I bet you can't wait to get that boot off! Hang in there, not much longer!
    I love your looks- That loft dress is adorable
    I've been wanting to try the Hue Tights forever. Are they worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! Totally worth it!! I got mine on sale, they go on sale quite a bit! :)

      Delete
  2. You are rocking that boot! Honestly, you can barely notice it in most of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute post!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did such a great job. That lace tunic looks WAY better on you than me. I bought it too, but just didn't like the way it look, but looks great on you. Can't wait to start up again for the Fall Challenge, now I just need some fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute looks! Love the Blardigan!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you're having ankle problems! You did a great job styling the boot - you looked great in every look! I would probably wear sweats the whole time :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lana! And to be honest, I'd love to be in sweatpants!! Ha!

      Delete
  7. You looked great all week! I was in sweatpants so much last week I couldn't even do the link up hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!