Thursday, January 29, 2015

TEAM BRAVERMAN

Parenthood ends tonight!!! 

I can't even tell you how sad this makes me!  I just have to share my love this show!!

Some might say (and have) that I get too involved in tv shows!  But I see nothing wrong with this!! I am #TeamBraverman all the way and think that the show is going off too soon before its' time.

I've never missed an episode, from the beginning and have followed the show through various time slots!!  I've been with the Bravermans through the ups and downs, twists and turns and many near deaths. (I am really hoping everyone stays alive tonight!)

So I'll be on my couch, with my wine, bawling into my box of tissues when it comes to an end! I might have sobbed like a crazy person last week (when she named the baby Zeke), so I can only imagine what the Series Finale has in store!

To end, I thought I'd share this Buzz Feed story, written by a writer on the show!  I think she sums up pretty well how fans are feeling!
P.S....I cried!!





If you haven't seen Parenthood yet, you're totally missing out!  Get the DVD's, watch it on NBC.com, on Netflix,  or On Demand...do what you have to do to see this show!  My love for Parenthood runs so deep, I've even blogged about it here! and I'm sure there's been a half a dozen more mentions! LOL

If you are a viewer...enjoy the show!!



Joining Vanessa at X-tremelyV for Thinking Out Loud Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!