Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Favorite Fall Scarves

Excited to be joining Erika and Andrea today for their Favorite Thing series.

Today it's Fall scarves!! My faves are pretty old but will be in heavy rotation again this season.

The blanket scarf I wore on the blog no less than a million times last fall, I'll be wearing once again.  I just love it.  (Even though my family makes fun of it...calling it the BLARF!!)



Another fall fave is this one...it's just perfect for fall...lightweight for these transition days and great fall colors!  Can wear it now with a tank and later with a sweater!


I feel like the leopard scarf is pretty seasonless, but I pull it out over and over in the Fall.  Everyone needs a leopard scarf...leopard makes everything better!!

So these are my oldies but goodies!  But that's not to say I haven't picked up a set of newbies for Fall 2015.  
This one is on it's way home to me, after seeing it online for only 10 bucks!

And I found the all illusive mustard scarf....FINALLY!!!

 Andrea featured it a few days ago.  It also introduced me to the really cool online/insta shop Posh My Gosh.  Love it!  I also got a purple one too.  Can't wait for them to arrive!  And I will definitely be buying more from them in the future.

I can't wait to wear these scarves this fall...now if only the weather would start to cooperate.  Mother Nature, bring on the cooler temps!!!!

More looks in these scarves and a few more favorites can be found here!

6 comments:

  1. I don't look good in scarves! I'm too petite! It makes me look like an old Russian beggar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to pull out the scarves again! I almost bought that one from Old Navy, and I love the new mustard one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOO, I LOVe that mustard coloured scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your scarves the plaid ones and the mustard are my favs! Can't wait to see more of them in your clothing posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. CANNOT wait to wear my new Katie plaid scarf!!! Our temps are finally fall-like so will enjoy wearing it this week. So, so, thrilled to have my own Katie plaid scarf. Thank you, love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!