Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Style Perspectives: Patterns and Neutrals

Week four of Style Perspectives?  Hard to believe!!  This series has been so much fun!!  Last week's link up was a hit and everyone's interpretations turned out great!  Here's a reminder....


Today over at The Blended Blog, it's Abbie's star turn...showing a neutrals with patterned tops!

For me there was no question when I heard the words neutral and pattern what I would wear.  Most weeks I am showcasing what I'd wear out for fun.  This week I have a wear to work look to share.  This is by no means a new outfit.  In fact, I've had it for many years.  But being a neutral with a classic pattern, I don't think it will ever go out of Style!!

I love it for a number of reasons...

  • It's bright and screams spring to me!
  • I can wear it with or without the cardigan and it will still look great (if I don't say so myself!)
  • And when I bought this outfit, the saleslady at Loft told me, that I did such a great job matching it, that I should work there!  That's always stuck with me!  HA!!

So without further a-do today's perspective...
Paisley Tank with bright cardi and beige trouser pants

a closer look at the top

This is an oldie, but a goodie!!  Can't wait to check out all of today's looks!!  Link up with us too and tag your looks across all social media with #theblendedblogstyle
Check out another neutral/pattern look I tagged on intagram here!


See you next week....in bright pants!!  The perfect spring break accessory!!  

An InLinkz Link-up




14 bloggers each picked a look that defined their personal style.  
The featured blogger on the Blended Blog showcases her signature style (the prompt for that day) and then the other bloggers (on their personal blogs) show how they interpret it.  
Make sure you stop by the Blended Blog to see the featured lady.  
Please link up on the Blended Blog to show us how you would wear the prompt!


Daily Style Finds: The Personal Stylist
Foxy's Domestic Side: The Crafty Engineer
Grumbling Grace: Toddler Tamer & Teacher
Simply Shaunacey: Reformed Frumpy Mommy
Two Teens and Their Mama: Stylish Midlife Mama
RSquared: The Not So Nerdy Accountant
Shoes to Shiraz: The Shoe Hoarding French Teacher
Puppies and Pretties: Cube Dwelling Fashionista
Mishaps and Mayhem of Solitary Life:  Single Girl, Simple Style
A Lovely Little Wardrobe: A Casual Petite
Making the Most of Everyday Classic Yet Current Over Forty 
NickandNik: Mama with Curves

15 comments:

  1. I love seeing your smiling face. Also- khakis! I forgot all about them! Great look

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty top. This challenge is bad for my shopping habit. I want to buy all new pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is AWESOME!!!! I love it!!
    Agree with Nicole, this challenge is making my spring shopping list UBER long!!

    Simply Shaunacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty top! Looks great on you, seriously everyone has a cute patterned top...I need to step up my game! I agree with Nicole and Shuanacey, so many things I want to get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! And I love this outfit! I remember seeing that top at the loft and I wish to goodness I would've got it! You certainly pulled off the perfect look girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty top! It looks great on its own and with the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great top! So bright and cheerful!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blue is my fave! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous! I love this outfit too, but I'm just creepily crushing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great look - you look beautiful in blue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my favorite look - what a pretty top!

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a fabulous top. I'm going to be looking for something similar when April rolls around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish I had your toned arms. You wear sleeveless so well. Bravo, for putting together such a colorful, fun outfit and for getting recognized by the Loft associate for being the fashionista you are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute top! And I love the you wore it with a cardigan! Way to stretch the wardrobe!
    ~Sheila
    Making the Most of Every Day

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that paisley top! You could pair it with so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!