Monday, June 6, 2016

May in Numbers

YAY for a super fun May!  Lots was going on in my world in May.  Last week I shared a Sentence-a-day for May to recap.  If you missed it, you can find it here!

Today, I'm linking up with Canadian Lovely, Deena for her monthly numbers recap! May was eventful!!



2 big trips, two weeks in a row! 4 airplanes traveled on!
Mother's Day Weekend I headed to The Villages in Florida to spend the weekend with my mom.    Read a little about it here!

And they very next weekend, my family and I headed to North Carolina for my cousin's wedding!  I vow to recap both these trip in full as soon as school's out for summer!!

The day after the wedding my sisters and I had spent a glorious day in Charlotte where we had a million laughs drove hundreds of miles  and one hell of a good time!!


I worked a total of 18 days in May,
  • had off 1 day for Ascenssion Thursday
  • took off three days for travel {"sick"} days
  • and walked to work 14 days of 18
  •  three of those days, I walked back and forth to work 2 times, because I either forgot something, had to get my laptop or had to pick something up!
Also walked a mile to and from the park with my school during the WALKATHON!!  I've been trying to walk more, because it's better for me and I can go a lil later!  Which totally works!!  I am so not a morning person.

All this just means that the weather in the month of May was pretty damn fabulous in my neck of the woods!  Helping me to keep up the tan I got in Florida!  YAY!!

Because I traveled so much I ate out a lot. And when I was home, it was either a trip to Meetball (ha!) or a Hello Fresh meal for dinner!  5 Hello Fresh Meals, and even more days of leftovers!

3 fun nights out with school friends to Meetball. 2 nights out with with my besties!!

Countless beers were consumed this May, thanks to a growler that needed to be finished before I went away, airport beers, a wedding at a brewery, and LI craft beer week!  But on the bright side, I also had my first Sam Summer of the season!  (Maybe 3!)  Ugh...the thought of it all...good thing my ass has been walking!!

I will admit, thanks to the Memorial Day sales, I over indulged in the shopping a bit!  I don't know how much was spent (thank goodness) but i know it was a lot.  But if it wasn't all on SALE I would've spent way more...so go me!!


One summer vacation booked..these girls are headed to the DR this summer!!!  Woo Hoo!!! And all that shopping just means I'm totally set for the trip!!

May on the blog:
15 posts
Most viewed post in May: Five Things Friday
Only 6 of which I posted on FB!
The most viewed on FB was #TBT: My First Trip to The Villages
Photos posted to Insta: 51

Woo...I think that's enough for now!!  It's always fun recalling all that happened throughout the month.  Check out more Numbers recaps here.




Also, head on over to The Blended Blog today to check out my first post in our Summer Series!  I'm sharing my 5 summer essentials...it goes with today's number post!!  HA!



4 comments:

  1. May is a great month for beer. Also, your food pics are always my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum, I want to eat all that food, and drink all the beer!! Yay for vacations. The boxes lined up on your step make me laugh. Oh online shopping:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, lots of walking and beer, my kind of month :) Yay for past vacations and remember and a new one to look forward to. And I am so glad I am not the only one that gets an obscene amount of boxes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay fun trips and oh that food made me HUNGRY!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!