Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Fall's my favorite time for Vests!


The Blended Blog's fashion link up each week is so much fun!  This month we are doing something a little bit different and blog hoppin' to each other's pages with a favorite fall piece we like to wear.  So if your visiting from Deena's blog, you know how smashing she looked and I thank you for stopping by for a visit!!  When my TBB buddy came up with this idea, I immediately jumped on vests/jackets prompt.  Because, quite simply vests are my favorite.  I have about 10 of them!



Today I am showing you just a few of my faves!  Vests are so perfect for Fall.

This vest is my absolute fave.  I got it two Fall's ago on Erika's recommendation and I I wear it ALL THE TIME in the fall.  This combo is one of my favorite ways to wear it!

I have a number of vests form JCrew Factory.  They are light...which is perfect for Fall days when the night's turn chilly.  And they come in a bunch of fun colors!  I even have some in the kid's sizes!  HA!

I know this red vest is mostly covered with my blanket scarf but I just love it, so I wanted to include it!


Here's another fave JCrew Vest.  I've been trying my hand at Flat-Lays lately.  Clearly I need work!
I think this one is a CrewCuts!  LOL And I'm not gonna lie...I am liking this year's colors!!!


I also love this vest.  I have a similar one.  I just wore it on Saturday!  This isn't the best picture of the vest but it's a close up of the pattern!

One vest that is on my wish list is a military vest.  If any one wants to recommend one, I'd love hear it.  I've seen them all over the blogs and they are so fun, cute and scream FALL!  I NEEEEEED one!!

Head on over to Whitney's blog to see how fabulously she styles her fall vest!  And don't forget to link up your fashion posts with us!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday...have fun and look fabulous!! 



11 comments:

  1. I love all of your looks layered with the scarves. For some reason I never think to wear a scarf with my vests! Also, my military vest is from the Eddie Bauer outlet and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 vests...one can never have too many! Looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee my utility vest! I got mine from Gap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vests too, and I'm afraid to count them! Love all of these on you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best vest collection and can we talk how cute that last scarf is..the colors are awesome...and so are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am afraid to count how many vests I have. Pretty sure more than 10 🙈 I finally found a utility vest at Macy's. You totally need one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many cute vest looks, Katie. The one vest I do own is a military one I picked up a few years ago at Nordstrom Rack. Nordstrom has some options.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do all of the seasons so well! That burgundy - no wine, WINE CrewCuts vest is gorgeous. I am so anxious to be able to wear my beautiful scarf you gave me last year...come on cooler temps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie, can we still be friends if I tell you I don't own a vest? I don't know why, they're adorable! I need a vest in my life ASAP! I love that burgundy vest from Crew Cuts. Perfect color for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!