Monday, May 8, 2017

April....one sentence at a time!

Hey all!  Monday has come around again....ugh! Today I'm switching things up!  Last Monday was an April rewind...in numbers!  Today I'm summing up April with just one sentence a day.  My blog friends did this last week so I'm a lil' late to this party, but better late than never I suppose!  And this is always fun, so I didn't want to let it go!

April...one sentence at a time!

1- That was a cute one!  (I said this to myself after watching a Hallmark movie! Because, yes, I was home on a Saturday night watching a Hallmark movie...HA!)
Hallmark Channel


2- A Sunny Sunday!?!?  YES PLEASE!!

3- Mondays are rough, but rainy Mondays are THE WORST!!

4- Woo Hoo!  I got a fan deck!!

5- I love my bed!

6- It's amazing how much time I spend just scrolling!

7- You get a 5 if you can tell me how many Wednesdays and Fridays I have left with this class....

8- These meals are really good, but it always takes me longer to make than they say!

9- Love me a Sunday with a little sun, a yummy lunch, wine and a good friend!!

10- Faculty field trip!! (I saw Beauty and the Beast for the second time!)

11- Vacation Begins!

12- I loved it!!


13- I'm not sure this is the best place for lunch on Holy Thursday!

14- It is finished.

15- Well I just eat what I want and worry about it later.

16- This Easter feels more like the 4th of July!

17- They saw something in me...lol


18- How have a never seen Sing?

19- Why not?

20- At least we laugh a lot Ker!

21- The Patchogue Princess...WHAT?!?!

22- Lauren's too cool for us, Amy!


23- It never comes out as good as they do it at the salon!

24- No WAY!!  UGH!! (Finding out the school year is one more day then you thought it was going to be! #thumbsdown)

25- Oh my goodness!  Thank you so much for thinking of me friend!

26- 2 days down!  2 days to go!

27- I really wanna win this!  (I didn't win it!!)

28- She couldn't hang with us, Cath!!

29- You know you're my favorite!

30- Happy Shower Day...YAY!!!!  What I really should write is "You can't walk in to the shower with your own gift!!" (she did....)
The Beautiful bride-to-be and Me






Enjoy Monday!  Here's hoping you're coffee's strong and the day's not long....

6 comments:

  1. Hello Cutie Pie!! Whew, April flew by but yay for that, we will all be together next week!! You and the bride to be look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..... thanks so much Andrea!! I'll be sure to tell the bride you think so! I CAN'T WAIT to meet you!!!!

      Delete
  2. Hallmark movies all day everyday! And man how disappointing that there is one more day of school, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool you got to see Waitress! Is that Jana Kramer in that Hallmark movie? I love Lifetime and Hallmark movies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed when you wrote that you love your bed. I say that every night! Can't wait for next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cruel discovery to learn that the school year is one day longer than you thought. We get out on the 7th and I am ready!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!