Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Fashion Under Construction!


The thing about hanging out with a bunch of fashion bloggers is...they make you wanna up your game!!  And you want ALL the clothes!!

It has been FOREVER and a day since I posted any really fashiony post on the blog!  For the longest time, I didn't feel like dressing up, or pretty even!  I hadn't bought anything new and spent much of the winter in my leggings and boots...and then spring in my leggings and rain boots!  HA!

But in Toronto, I was surrounded by fun ladies in fun clothes!  And we shopped, and shopped some more!  I can't even remember the last time I was in an actual mall before then  but guess what...the Eaton Centre has my heart!!

Then I came home and took full advantage of the Memorial Day Weekend Sales!
So this June on the blog, I'll be showcasing the things I bought, both in Toronto and here at home!!

So I hope you'll come back to take a peek.  For now though, go link up and get some fashion inspiration with the ladies of TBB!  It's the last day for our Fashion Files and we have big plans for this summer's link-ups!!

Head {here} to find out all the details!


3 comments:

  1. Yay for more fashion posts coming our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your fashion posts! You always have such cute outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!