Monday, October 23, 2017

Come on in!

Happy Fall Ya'll!!  Even though the temps still don't feel like it here in my neck of the woods, Fall is indeed upon us.  I'm a summer girl through and through, but there really is just something about Fall!  I like when it comes around!!

Today I'm linking up with The Blended Blog for a tour of my home at Fall.  Looking around, my home's color scheme is really fally in itself.  But I've added a few touches for the season!  So come on in and take a peek...



This wreath is new this year!  I have a good friend who raises funds every year for cancer in honor of her mom and she gives the money to local families who are also suffering from cancer.  It's called Crochet for a Cure.  Each year her array of stuff gets bigger and bigger!  I've always loved Sarah's burlap wreaths, so when I saw this I had to have it!

She's also got her husband in the DIY crafting game!  How cute is this scarecrow!  And it's a two for one- on the other side it's a snowman!!  (Come on back for the Christmas home tour to see it!)


This is my fall table!



My TV's been up on the wall for awhile now, but I still need the stand for my cable box.  I think it's the perfect display table.  The things in the frame and the Cherised Teddies change with the seasons.

I like my pumpkin sign because I put it up on the first day of Fall and leave it up through Thanksgiving!


The Kitchen has small fall touches too...


This you can't really see but it makes my house smell divine, so I wanted to include it for anyone who's like me and into essential oils!!  My favorite fall blend for my diffuser is called Thanksgiving.  It's a mix of Christmas Spirit, Lemon and Clove oils!  It fills up the house with Fall for sure!!


Hope you enjoyed the small Fall touches around my little home!! Do you decorate for Fall?  If so, I'd love to hear all about it!  And if you do, be sure to head on over to TBB and link up with us!

4 comments:

  1. Love your wreath and I'm going to have to check out the Christmas Spirit oil. I have the others. I didn't know you used Young Living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Christmas spirit and lemon but not cloves. I haven't used my diffuser lately. I really way to though! I loved your fall touches. I'm the same. I leave mine up through thanksgiving! Thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cozy touches in your house- especially the handmade things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! Thanks for the oil diffusing suggestion! That sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!