Thursday, December 14, 2017

Great Gifts for Teacher Friends, Hostesses, and Everyone in Between


Back again today with some more fun gift ideas.

For the last few years, there have been some teacher friends that I've exchanged gifts with.  These are a few of the ladies that I'm really, really close with.  We all know that our budgets are tight, but don't want the holidays to go by without celebrating so it's usually a little something.

Most times, what does every teacher want??  WINE!!  HA!!  So for a few of my friends I do that.  A  good bottle that I know they'll enjoy.  Usually, I'll add a fun Wine tage to go with it, like this one!

 I like these wine tags because, although there a little large, they can then double as a nice ornament for your tree!  They can help you fill in a big gap!!  :)


Often times, I'll give my teacher friends books!  Being the librarian and teaching in Catholic School, there are a number of my teacher friends who read and love the author Matthew Kelly!  Each year around this time, he'll offer his books at big savings with the intention that they're shared!  So each year I purchase his latest title to give as gifts.  For the past few years  I have been participating in his #BestAdventEver and loving it!



You know how sometimes during the holidays, you get invited maybe to a house party on the spur of the moment?  It's for times like these, that I have a few gifts in my arsenal.  Rather than just giving the hostess a bottle of wine, that I know, so many others will do, I like to go with a small gift, that might be useful at the party.  Usually these are Christmas related.  I've given candles, candies in a Christmas dish, cookies on a Christmas platter, Christmas coaters, even a Christmas Decoration!

Last year during early new year's sale I bought a few frames like the one above on the cheap!  I am considering printing out a few fun Christmas sayings like the one above and framing them to give away this year!!  (Bucket List Item Checked Off!)

What do you like to give?  Let me know in the comments below!!  And if you missed yesterday's fashion post, click here and help me choose which ugly sweater to wear this year!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!