Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Best is Yet to Come...with Photowall!

Sometimes I get approached by companies to do reviews for their products on the blog.  Often times it's not a good fit, but sometimes I feel that the product is a good reflection of me and my style, so I  give it a go.

When Photowall offered me a canvas or wall mount of my choosing to order and review, I jumped at the chance.  Because this year I'm working on enhancing my home (rather than my wardrobe!) and knew this would be a step in the right direction.  And right away, I knew where in my home to put it when I got it, so I'd say this was a sign!  LOL


If you know me, you know I love my signs and sayings, so after hours of looking at all the options, (because seriously they have so many great ones), I decided to get a canvas print, with a saying on it.

Now the thing with Photowall is that, in order to keep costs down for the consumer, they ship the canvas and frame separately.  The frame comes in four stick-on pieces, that can then easily be screwed together...NO TOOLS NEEDED!! I should have thought this through more though before I ordered the size I did because... Solitary Life and all!!





But lucky for me, I have the bestest neighbor friend who loans out her husband.  And he's never short on offering to help me out.  So I recruited him to help in the putting together of the piece.  Lucky for me, he was genuinely excited to do so!  He had it done in no time, way quicker than I would have, had I done it on my own!  And he was super meticulous which I secretly loved!!  LOL



I really love the way it turned out and can't wait to hang it in the guest room, when the guest room is suitable for guests again!!    It will go right above  the bed on this wall, to be seen right when you walk in...the totally focal point!

I've already gotten so many compliments on it!!

Look how big and fabulous it is!!




Give Photowall a try and get 20% from now until March 31st.
Just use promocode: MishapsNMayhemCampaign2018


Have a great day!!  One more day to the weekend!!  Woo Hoo!!




1 comment:

  1. I love it! Such a great saying and I love the canvas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!