Monday, April 2, 2018

TBB Asks: Spring!

Been off the blogging grid for a bit, but nothing like a good ol' TBB Asks with The Blended Blog, to bring me round again.  Today we're talking Spring!  And I'm asking myself where the heck Spring actually is, thanks to the fresh 6 inches of new snow currently falling round here!!  Cone ON!!!  Anyway, I have hope Spring will actually show up soon so I'm going to get in the Spring mindset, and think SPRING with these fun Q's!  Join us!!



1- Three colors that remind me of spring
When I think of Spring, I think of vivid yellows, oranges and purples.  I guess just because I am so ready to be over the Winter Blues and these bright colors make me happy!!

2- First thing you add to your wardrobe in spring...
My wardrobe gets a tee refresh in Spring and sometimes I'll get a new pair of jeans in a lighter more spring hue.  I go dark with jeans in the winter!

3- First thing I ditch come Spring...
The big ol' winter coat!

4-Who mows the grass?  
Not me!  LOL  Living in a condo, we have landscapers!  Woo hoo!

5- What's Spring like where you live?
UNPREDICTABLE to say the least!  Like I said, it's Snowing right now!  Ugh.  And some now think that thanks to this brutal winter we may just skip Spring all together and start going straight to the hot temps!  Who knows?  Mother Nature's gonna do what she wants!! 

6- Favorite thing about Spring
That it's bright and sunshine-y and everyone is just happier!  HA!!  And I can get outside...in the winter I tend to hibernate!!

7- Spring Cleaner?
I didn't think I was, but this year I's say yes.  One of my big goals this year was to work on my house!  So I've been doing that.  I've been cleaning, decluttering and throwing away!

8- Baseball Fan? YES!!  

9- Tulips or Daffodils? 
Definitely tulips!  They just make me happy!!  


10- Favorite Outdoor activity?
Just that fact of finally being able to get outdoors works for me!!

11- Flowers in Pots for the win!  Or in a vase on my table!!  

12- Favorite Bird?
I don't think I have one of those!!

13- Vehicle washed at Home or at the Car Wash?
SKIP...LOL  I'd have to say car wash though!  

14- When do you pull out the sandals?
As soon as I paint my toys!!  HA!


Hope your Monday's a great one!!  Link up with us all month long!!


5 comments:

  1. I know you are gonna be so happy when you ditch that winter coat and grab some rays. Suntan here you come {me too}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It snowed here this weekend too - and then Conner got stuck in a blizzard on his way home. I'm SO over winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it won't be long before that heavy coat gets packed away for months!! Hooray for not having to mow and for cheery tulips in a vase! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. tulips are my fave too!! I cannot wait to ditch my massive coat... all the coats. I HATE bundling the kids up every.single.time. we have to leave the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, it's snowing here, too! What the heck?! I thought this was supposed to be spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!