Monday, May 14, 2018

My Picks: All things Entertainment!


Linking up again this week with the ladies of The Blended Blog to share my recommendations on movies, tv, and books!  With Summer fast approaching, it's the perfect time to share!! Summer reading anyone??  Movies and tv show to binge watch on those dreaded rainy days?

I tend to watch way more TV than I do movies, but I just recently saw The Greatest Showman and can't recommend it enough!!  I LOVED it!  I rented on cable and had it for 48 hours...I may or may not have watched it five times!!  LOL  I laughed, cried, I cheered, I sang along!!  Get the whole family together and grab the popcorn...you're gonna love it.



Another movie I just, just saw is Tully.  I can't say I recommend it, but I wanted to share it here to see if anyone else saw it and what your thoughts are?  I didn't hate, hate it...but I didn't like it either.  And it was just weird...so I can't even really describe it.

I'm more of a TV girl!!  And since summer is coming, I'm going to recommend my Summer Shows!  One of them is Younger.


But mostly I just love me some Peter Hermann!!


Younger is about a woman in her 40's who lies about her age to get a job in publishing, and the antics that ensue because of this!  Not a very good description really...but just watch!!  It's on TV Land and returns on June 5th!!  Binge watch now to catch up!

Suits on USA used to be a summer show, but this season, got all screwed up due to the Royal Wedding.  Meghan Markle is a star in the show.  I've been watching since season one and love it.   It's kind of another show about mistaken identity (I guess that's my thing!), all centered around lawyers at a big NYC firm.



More than movies and TV, in the summer I read the most.  Probably because during the school year, I don't get to as much.  My book quota though is pretty up there this year thanks to audio books.  My top for the year though have got to be, The Wife Between Us (read more about it here!), and  Something Like Happy (here!) I've been trying to find the happy in every day this year!!





















I am currently reading and enjoying The Address by Fiona Davis and Girl  Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis.  Check back for my reviews!!

These link-ups are always so fun!!  Can't wait to get great movie, tv and book recommendations!!

Head to The Blended Blog now to Link-up with us!!






8 comments:

  1. I keeping seeing The Wife Between us popping up here and there as well as Girl Go Wash Your Face and really must add them both to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen The Greatest Showman! It's on my summer bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to check out Something like Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatest Showman is the BEST! I bought it the day it came out on DVD...and I would have been right there with you watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Suits too...mostly for the outfits and Harvey. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm more of a tv girl than a movie girl, too! I usually end up watching movies in two sittings because I can't just sit through the whole thing. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading Rachel Hollis' book right now too. And I've heard great things about the Greatest Showman - but he was such a jerk in real life, so I'm not sure about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Greatest Showman is in my post today and I said nearly the same thing about it! Ha! Love it, and you, friend! :) Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to post comments! They make me smile so big!